This data can be viewed by authorised people in RPT, to:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts and newsletters, and how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- additional data when you submit application forms to the Freelance Assistance Programme (such as grants and bursaries) and the Rory Peck Awards (such as entry forms)
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our online resources
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access our services and make contact with us
- provide you with information about services, if you want it
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).