Terms and Conditions
- All data submitted by the entrant to the Rory Peck Awards will be used by the Rory Peck Trust to facilitate their entry for judging, to promote the Rory Peck Awards and to communicate with the entrant(s) and/or their representative(s). By entering the Rory Peck Awards, entrants and/or their representatives allow the Rory Peck Trust to retain data detailed in the entry form for these purposes. Personal contact information will not be shared with third parties without the entrant’s explicit consent.
- All decisions of the Rory Peck Awards’ organisers and jurors are final.
- Jurors reserve the right not to make an award in any given category if it is deemed that the high standard for entries has not been met.
- Organisers and jurors will not enter into any correspondence with entrants on the subject of entries.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that their entry meets all eligibility requirements and for selecting the most appropriate category for their entry(s). The Rory Peck Awards reserve the right to change the category of an entry if necessary.
- By submitting the entry, the entrant grants and warrants the Rory Peck Awards and its sponsors the right to make copies of clips from the entry for inclusion in the Rory Peck Awards ceremony and in all communications that promote the Rory Peck Awards and the Rory Peck Trust, including on youtube and the Rory Peck Trust website. For the avoidance of doubt, no payment is made for this use. No commercial rights are granted to the Rory Peck Awards or its sponsors. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all the necessary copyright clearances are in place.
- The entrant also grants the Rory Peck Trust the right to record and use the sounds and images of any acceptance speech relating to the entry in any television broadcast, any website or any other medium or publication in connection with the Awards and/or the Rory Peck Trust, including for publicity and promotional purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide complete and accurate information about the entry. The Rory Peck Awards shall not be liable for errors or omissions in the entry forms or credit information. If the entry form is inaccurate or incomplete, if the entry does not meet the eligibility requirements, or if it is deemed ineligible for any other reason, then the entry will be disqualified.
- Details of all entries will be published in the Rory Peck Awards annual brochure, released on the day of the Awards ceremony.
- Organisations nominating or representing the entrant(s) will be asked to cover his/her travel expenses to attend the ceremony, including visa applications and accommodation.
- Each winning entry receives one trophy. Duplicates may be purchased at an additional cost by contacting the Rory Peck Trust.