- Video Journalist, Le Figaro (Paris)
- Digital Writer, Tatler Asia Group (Hong Kong)
- Managing Editor, VICE (Hong Kong)
- Digital Content Editor, NPR (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Socialter (Paris)
- Journalist, Africa Radio (Paris)
- French-language TV news producer/video journalist, AFP (Montevideo)
- South Africa Government Reporter, Bloomberg (Johannesburg)
- Radio Ambulante, a Spanish-language podcast distributed by NPR, is looking for surprising, moving stories about Latin America. How to pitch a story.
- Summer of Solidarity, a campaign that involves over 50 media organisations in Europe, is calling for pitches & submissions. They’re looking for close-to-the ground, people-centred reporting that pays special attention to human stories.
- Wired is calling for more pitches from freelancers. Here’s how to pitch.
- Contently is accepting pitches for The Content Strategist. Possible topics include content strategy, SEO, storytelling, video, social media, marketing ROI, and more. Find out more here.
- Positive News is commissioning stories on the positive or constructive responses to coronavirus – send pitches to Lucy Douglas at email@example.com.
- DW Global Ideas & Environment is seeking environment pitches (including those that are coronavirus-related), from anywhere in the world. Pitch here.
- i-D is now taking non-coronavirus pitches film, especially on film, TV shows and obscure celebrity moments from the distant past. They’re also accepting well-researched opinion pieces and stories on creatives, activists, artists, photographers, musicians, and other young people doing very cool things that deserve to be celebrated. Send email pitches to Róisín.
- Workshop or blog pitches, The Scottish BAME Writers Network