Memorial and Tribute Giving
You can give in memory of family member, friend or colleague by helping a cause you believe they would have connected with during their life. This can be a practical and positive way for family and friends to move forward at a difficult time. You can:
- Hold a funeral collection or ask for donations to the Rory Peck Trust in lieu of flowers.
- Make a secure donation to the Trust using the Rory Peck Trust’s online form, naming the person you wish to remember.
- Create a unique, secure donation via our Just Giving page. Here you can tell the story of the person you’re remembering and explain why you’re raising money in their memory, using words, photos and video.
- Send a cheque, payable to the Rory Peck Trust, naming the person you wish to remember. The address is Rory Peck Trust, Linton House, 24 Wells Street, London, UK, W1T 3PH
Leave a Legacy
You may wish to remember the Rory Peck Trust in your will. This allows you to make a planned gift to a charity whose work you believe in. To leave a legacy to the Rory Peck Trust, you can:
- Name the Rory Peck Trust (registered charity number 1071844) as a benefiting charity in your will.
- Ask the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) to administer a gift to charity in your will, for a fee of 1% of the total gift. You can find out more on their website:
- In the UK a bequest to charity is free of inheritance tax, reducing the total amount of tax payable on your estate. If your estate is worth £325,000 or more and you choose to donate 10% of your estate to charity, the rate of inheritance tax you pay on your estate is reduced from 40% to 36%. For more information about how giving to charity in your will can reduce inheritance tax, please go to the HMRC website.