- Safety Tool-Box for Freelance Journalists, produced for the Freelance Journalism Assembly in collaboration with our partners ACOS Alliance and Frontline Freelance Register
- Verification Handbook for Disinformation and Media Manipulation, EJC
- Sensitive remote interviewing tips, by Jo Healey, BBC Senior Journalist and author of ‘Trauma Reporting, A Journalist’s Guide to Covering Sensitive Stories’
- How to spot bogus science stories and read the news like a scientist, The Conversation
Reporting during the pandemic.
- Covering COVID-19: Resources for Journalists, International Centre for Journalists
- CPJ Safety Advisory: Covering the Coronavirus Outbreak, Committee to Protect Journalists
- TV Production Guidance: Managing the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in production making (UK)
- Lessons for Reporting on COVID-19 Variants, International Journalists Network
- Reporting and COVID-19: Tips for Journalists, Dart Center for Journalism and Trauma
Mental health resources.
- Looking after your mental health during COVID-19, tip sheet from Prof. Anthony Feinstein
- News and mental health: What journalists should know, International Journalists’ Network
- Making the World Hurt Less: Enhancing Wellbeing During a Time of Stress, IWMF
- Newsroom Mental Health Resource Guide, RTDNA
- Mental health tips and resources for journalists, International Journalists’ Network